Media Billing Associate
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark, Digitas and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
TRUST: Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
TALENT: This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
TRANSFORMATION: True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Media Billing Analyst:
ABOUT APEX EXCHANGE
Apex Exchange is a Publicis Groupe agency focused on delivering efficiencies and unique opportunities to our clients.
The Media Billing Associate will work to maintain all media billing requirements, including sending any missing vendor invoices, clearing monthly discrepancies for the buying team, and processing all media billings. They will also work closely with the Finance Department and provide updates on weekly basis for clearance and invoice payment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees billing team to ensure all vendor invoices are entered into Mediaocean and cleared for payment
- Sets up Bi-Weekly Status to discuss billing status with Media Buying Leads
- Works with buying team when necessary to match vendor invoices with purchased orders to determine accuracy of information on invoice
- Gathers information for new vendors and enters into Mediaocean
- Assist with all broadcast (local and national), digital, OOH, and print billing needs including reconciliations during the invoice stage
- Reviews vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits
- Maintains confidentiality of financial data and related records
- Maintains accuracy in work performed
- Works directly with the client finance department to provide updates on reconciliation and if any vendor payments are due that have yet to be paid
Qualifications and Skills:
The Media Billing Associate should have 1+ years of experience in any media.
- media background: 1+ years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Problem Solver
- Quick Learner
- Collaborative, team player mindset
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical Thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can figure out processes necessary to get things done
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.