Assistant Media Manager
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Publicis Media UNIT3C is the Atlanta- based social media center of excellence, specializing in connecting brands to consumers in real-time. UNIT3C represents a trifecta of capabilities: channel (media), cognition (analytics) and creation (creative), all working together to drive holistic social marketing solutions. Founded in 2017, UNIT3C has steadily grown to 50+ employees, servicing a wide variety of clients across key verticals: Health, QSR, Travel, Automotive and Retail. In 2018, UNIT3C was part of the Publicis Media win of Social Media Agency of the Year by MediaPost.
The role is to support the digital team within all aspects of day to day operations.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Assist media buyers in all aspects of the media buyers duties for specific campaigns
- Gather data to support daily optimization recommendations in conjunction with the Media Manager
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Update daily pacing and performance documents
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Keep abreast of platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) update and the application to client projects
- Attend internal and external publisher meetings and presentations
- Develop media knowledge base in preparation for media responsibilities
- Prepare budget tracking documents for the Media Planner and Media Supervisor
Nature and Scope
Work closely with the Media Buyers in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge. In addition, assist in departmental functions as needed.
Years of Relevant Experience
Internship with advertising agency or media-related role
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel and Power Point
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally
- Detail orientated, organized, multi-tasker who can work in a fast paced advertising environment
- Competency in mathematical concepts
- Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate proactive ability to help other group members outside of immediate team
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.