- 611 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Moxie is looking for a talented creative powerhouse. Somebody who isn’t afraid of taking risk on their way to creating world class creative work. Somebody who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody looking to make a name for themselves and the agency where they work.
The Senior Designer role is a digital ninja with an ability to craft a variety of design in multiple styles for the many brands on our roster.
· Provide design direction and oversight to development team
· Oversee design brand initiatives such as digital playbook, best practices, etc
· Design successful brand communication across channels
· Assist Senior Art Director on various projects
· Partner with account team and project managers to create project timelines
· Stay current on industry trends and standards
· Work with various disciplines to ensure on time delivery
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong, digital design led portfolio that showcases memorable design across media
· 5-7 years at agency environments
· No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
· Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
· Bachelor’s Degree in Writing OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent art direction experience (non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome)
Typically reports to ACD
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.