- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
The Staff Accountant is a key member of the Agency Finance team performing various financial reporting, month end close duties, FMC/Audit request, research/analyze account receivable/payable, and assist in the agency forecast & budget process.
· Financial Reporting
o Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
o Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations; analyze and resolve balance sheet items with international team
o Assist with quarterly international reporting to Paris
· Month End Close
o Reconcile general ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy
o Prepare monthly and adjusting journal entries
o Post monthly, quarterly, and yearly accruals
o Resolve intercompany transactions between sister agencies.
o Upload and reconcile schedules into the system for reporting package
o Assist Manager in the preparation of annual budgets with cooperation / input of operations
o Assist with quarterly forecast system submissions to parent company in Paris using Hyperion Financial
o Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely
o Manage agency, intercompany, and contractor PO’s
o Works closely with accounts payable manager to help resolve AP/AR discrepancies
· T&E Management
o Manage and prepare Department budgets reported to executive leads
o Maintain and update travel policy to employees
o Approve travel expenditures for employees within travel policy.
o Prepare monthly financial reporting to support internal audit request
o Assist management team with preparing documentation and support for internal and external audits
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
· SAP Experience preferred
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong presentation skills and willingness to lead meetings
· Strong Organizational and Analytical Skills
· Strong business acumen and logical problem solver
· Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
· Eager to learn, grow and assist with a positive attitude
· Ambitious and constantly looking for opportunities to over-deliver for team
Reporting and Succession
· Reports to Accounting Manager
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.