Sr. Analyst, Paid Search
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Spark Foundry is looking for a Sr. Analyst of Paid Search to join our team working on a Fortune 500 technology client. This role reports to an Account Director/Group Account Director and will be responsible for SEM campaign management as well as facilitating global program strategy and growth across multiple regions.
• Manages the daily execution of SEM programs including keyword, copy and bid management
• Assists in the development of global projects centered around SEM strategy and execution
• Works with senior level clients to deliver search planning and the implementation of programs
• Builds relationships with a wide variety of peers/clients across multiple business units
• Leads weekly calls and handles ad hoc client request in a timely manner
• Proposes new testing ideas to ensure continuous innovation and program growth
• Understands optimization best practices and can deliver insights about both SEM/SEO
• Owns monthly and quarterly reviews and presents trends/performance results effectively
• Creates account specific best practices that can be implemented globally across other regions
• Delivers a competitive search analysis and stays up-to-date on industry trends
• BA/BS in marketing, business, management, or related field preferred
• 2+ years of work experience in the digital marketing field
• Minimum 1+ years of experience working in Paid Search advertising (PPC)
• Excellent Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Previous global experience or management is strongly desired
• Strong client facing experience and effective communication skills
• Strong leadership skills with a proactive attitude
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Paid search technical skills preferred: SA360/AdWords/Bing Advertising
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.