- 150 W Jefferson Ave, 4th Floor, Detroit, Michigan, United States
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
By 2020, U.S. advertisers will transact nearly $69 billion in U.S. digital display ad spending programmatically, accounting for 86.3% of the digital display pie. Digitas’ world-class Programmatic team keeps a pulse on the continually evolving media landscape where display, video, mobile, and native are all increasingly addressable. With a deep understanding of software platforms, data, and targeting strategies and razor-sharp analytical skills, our programmatic specialists deliver optimal solutions that advance our clients’ business.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Programmatic Analyst—someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire junior staff, and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced digital media star to actively drive performance for some of the largest brands on the planet. In this role, you can make a real difference in our clients’ business and our own.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. You’ll identify and implement optimizations and provide input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and want to be a part of something truly unique that will have a lasting impact.
Day to day your role includes:
· Executing, managing, and optimizing online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g., auction/exchange-based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently and in support of senior analysts
· Handling daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
· Assisting in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
· Contributing to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new opportunities
· Managing the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
· Trafficking campaign tags into ad exchange environments
· Running the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
· Providing monthly auditing reports to agency partners and actualizing bill/pay systems when applicable
· Participating in regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
· Maintaining and organizing campaign-specific materials in the team’s shared document repository
· Demonstrating diligence, attention to detail, and adherence to best practices throughout the full campaign life-cycle
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· One to three years of experience in bid management, campaign management, or digital operations
· Some experience in online trafficking and basic knowledge of DoubleClick DART or similar campaign management systems
· Knowledge of bid management platforms and active campaign optimization is a plus
· Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
· Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, and above all, kind when relating to others
· The ability to organize and manage detailed work
· A four-year college degree
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.