Supervisor, Publicis Sports & Entertainment
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Publicis Sports & Entertainment, the sports and entertainment marketing division within Publicis Media, is searching for a Supervisor to join its team based in Chicago, IL. This position requires a highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded person to assist with, and in some cases lead, the strategic consulting, executional management and investments around sports and entertainment property and media partnerships. The main duties of the role are day-to-day account management, with some assistance in prospecting for new business and new lines of business opportunities.
Publics Media is the media strategy and buying arm of Publicis, a leading Global marketing and media holding company. Publicis Media includes the Starcom, Spark Foundry, Zenith and Blue 449 agency brands.
- Lead day-to-day project and account management as related to client sports and entertainment marketing partnerships across property and media channels
- Analyze and understand client business strategies and objectives, and utilize that understanding to identify, develop and deliver high-value marketing recommendations and executions
- Command a comprehensive understanding of marketing communications which can be effectively translated into developing marketing goals, objectives, and strategies
- Write and deliver sports strategies across sponsorships, media an experiential activations and oversee the translation of these strategies into final recommendations and implementation plans
- Provide clients with end to end strategic thought leadership across the full sports and entertainment marketing landscape
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with rights holders and media owners and internal agency counterparts
- Management of junior staff
- Play active role in major agency new business pitches
- Develop POV’s and whitepapers on sports industry news and developments
- Minimum 5+ years Sports Marketing experience a must with experience in media buying and/or planning
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deliver on ideas and activation plans rooted in client business strategies and objectives
- Experience in an agency environment
- Strong presentation development (Powerpoint) and Excel skills a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Experience working with analytics and measurement preferred
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to lead and interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.