Associate Director, Paid Social
- 1170 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
This client is a Publicis One Team solution, which will give you unique exposure to other teams within the Groupe, including Razorfish, Saatchi, and Hawkeye (CRM).
The Associate Director, Paid Social oversees the strategic development and execution of paid social campaigns. The Associate Director owns planning activities for complex or large spend campaigns, and is responsible for generating strategic insights while driving learning across the full suite of the client’s activities. The Associate Director serves as the primary point of contact for clients and owns the development of client decks, status documentation, and facilitates client meetings.
While providing thought leadership on audience strategies and campaign optimization, the Associate Director builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with agency partners and the client services team alike.
The Associate Director oversees all campaign activity and deliverables for the team’s Paid Social Associates and Managers, and facilitates the training and development of the team. The Associate Director determines each individual’s assignments and bandwidth, distributing work as needed.
Associate Director’s must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the paid social media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly desire to contribute to a unique team of industry thought leaders.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must have a positive attitude
- Is detailed oriented, analytical, proactive and resourceful
- Has Paid Social experience (not organic) across major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Is an experienced team leader (1-3 years managing at least 2 direct reports)
- While not required, a history of military service is a big plus
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of the planning and campaign management processes, RTB, exchanges, and ad networks
- Oversee a paid social team by reviewing strategies, process, campaign results, and overall success of client relationships
- Interface with agency and client teams to respond to communicate service offerings, assist with complex campaign setups, and to identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
- Ensure direct reports apprised of key client opportunities and other key components which affect the health of the business
- Lead regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Keep management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Collaborate with Tech, Data and Inventory partners to ensure that features, assets, and other elements necessary to successfully utilize the offering are properly executed and delivered in a timely fashion
- Serve as a point of escalation for campaign, strategic, and relationship challenges internal and external
- Oversee training, mentoring, and development of direct reports
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 3+ years of strategic planning/campaign management experience in paid social
- 1-3 years of people managing experience, managing 2+ reports in an account management/client services team
- Firm understanding of paid social exchange-based media buying
- Team management experience in paid social or relevant field
- Experience with advanced Ad Serving technology
- Experience in paid social media buying
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.