- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Data-driven, programmatic media buying will represent nearly 75% of the marketplace in 2017—and as this grows, so does Digitas’ world-class team of programmatic specialists. They’re responsible for keeping a pulse on the constantly evolving media landscape, where Display, Video, Mobile and Native are all increasingly addressable, and they stay on top with a deep understanding of software platforms, data and targeting strategies and analytical skills.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Programmatic Analyst – someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
This role offers a unique opportunity for an experienced digital media star to actively drive performance for some of the largest brands on the planet. You will be responsible for making a real difference in our clients’ business—and our own.
The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. You’ll identify and implement optimizations as approved by the client/or Programmatic Manager, and provide input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
The ideal candidate will have some prior online trafficking experience and basic experience with Doubleclick DART or similar campaign management systems. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is a plus.
Most importantly, this candidate must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and want to be a part of something truly unique that will have a lasting impact on Digitas.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, marketing campaigns) both independently and in support of Sr. Analyst
· Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail, and adherence to best practices throughout the full campaign life-cycle
· Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
· Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
· Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
· Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
· Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
· Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments
· Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
· Provide monthly auditing reports to agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
· Participate in regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· Four-year college degree, 1-3 years work experience preferred
· Relevant professional or internship experience, preferably in bid management, campaign management, or digital operations
· Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
· Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Ability to organize and manage detail work
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.