Recruiter/ Senior Recruiter
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media Recruiters are directly involved in the growth and development of our teams across the country. They serve as candidate advocates and consultative partners to internal teams, responsible for recruiting permanent, contract, and contract-to-hire talent. Recruiters work across disciplines, and must be highly proficient in candidate generation and sourcing, and be able to deliver quality talent with minimal lead time. This role is ideal for a process-oriented individual that is able to manage a high volume across multiple geographies without sacrificing candidate experience.
- Source and screen qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and web resume mining techniques
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close all offers
- Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers across geographies to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need, focusing on digital talent
- Schedule in-person and phone interviews across multiple time zones
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system and proprietary databases
- Contribute to ad hoc project work
- Represent, articulate, and evangelize the Publicis Media brand proposition with personality and professionalism
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record recruiting and filling digital marketing and/or ad tech roles
- Proactive contributor, eager to further develop and learn the ad tech industry
- Organized and process oriented approach to staffing and on-boarding
- Solid experience with applicant tracking systems
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skills
- Sincere desire to work in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.