- 2021 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
PMX Precision represents Publicis Media’s centralized team, providing programmatic digital expertise to help agency-embedded teams in delivering holistic programmatic value to clients. The Precision team supports the agencies through shared resources, best practices, tech audits and partnership management. Precision spans product strategists, marketers, solutions consultants, activation specialists, ad-ops and data scientists. We strive to create the most innovative strategies across digital omni-channel offerings and platforms to ensure our teams can leverage the technology partnerships, proprietary tools, and contracts at a Groupe level.
Analysts form the foundation of the Precision team. They pull and arrange data from a multitude of sources to feed business-improving insights, then build thoughtful presentations and reports that bring the story home to our clients. A successful Analyst should have a passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, determine a point of view and share it in a positive way, and always crave to learn more to improve outcomes. This engagement is an opportunity to work with high profile automotive client.
- Pull data from various 3rd-party ad servers like Campaign Manager, and Demand Side Platforms such as Amazon and DV360 to feed our reporting and optimization
- Merge data sets from different platforms to provide weekly reporting views and custom dashboards for the Precision trading team
- Maintain a pulse on optimizations and Precision campaign changes
- Manage and use our proprietary business intelligence tools to power actionable insights
- Cross-functional team coordination and communication (Advertising Operations, Media, Strategy)
- Translate success metrics into tracking and reporting requirements
- Write clear concise PowerPoint Presentations summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straight-forward and enlightening way
- Derive insights and recommendations from campaign performance reports that are actionable
- Assist in development of testing/measurement frameworks and learning agendas
- Deliver or support ad-hoc reporting requests
- Advanced Excel skills (Able to work with complex Excel formulas)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects, QlikView, DOMO) and relational databases (SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle). Use of Webtrends, Omniture, Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with more than one of the following ad technologies: third-party ad servers and demand side platforms, especially DV360 & Campaign Manager. Use of Innovid, The Trade Desk, Sizmek, & Amobee is a plus.
- Experience with online advertising media channels, especially Display & Video. Experience with Search, Social Email, and CRMs is a plus.
- Ability to communicate ideas & findings to internal clients
- Must have ability for fine tuning details
- Must work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and result
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1 year of relevant experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.