- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Provide high-level administrative support for the organization's executives, requiring confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and knowledge of the organization's operations, procedures, and people. This position operates within well-established guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage executives’ schedules and coordinate meetings using Outlook calendar
- May have access to the executives’ email accounts to schedule their appointments or redirect routine inquiries from internal sources
- Gather, compile, and verify information for the executives’ use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executives and coworkers as well as between the executives and external parties such as media, customers, clients, partners and the public
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the executives’ records and files
- Screen and respond to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls
- As needed transcript and relay any phone messages left by callers for executives
- Draft letters and official information releases
- Accurately transcribe, type, format, and proofread documents (e.g., correspondence, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, and presentations) using Microsoft office, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Assist in managing Altair hours for executive and their direct reports
- As needed maintain client contact lists for executives
- Submit guests into building system, Greet visitors for the executive and guide individuals to meetings
- Assist Executives with coordination of assistance from IT Resources when having issues with hardware or software
- Coordinate event planning and offsite meetings when necessary
- Submit approval, W9, and vendor enrollment package to finance for direct deposit for sponsorship, donation or large events as requested from executive
- Fill spots at tables for executive sponsored events
- Submit officer benefits reimbursement to HR as needed
- At times send department wide email communications
- Arranging for travel for executives
- Booking airfare using Axiom travel system
- Arranging for car service to and from events
- Reserving hotel rooms using Axiom travel system
- Make meal reservations while traveling
- Work with representatives at American Express travel and/or travelquieres to resolve any travel changes or challenges when booking travel
- Altair expense processing
- Submit all executive travel expenses using Altair expense system
- Ensure all expenses align with T&E policies
- Scan and upload all supporting documents to Altair for expense processing
- Contact the appropriate approver to ensure they are aware of any pending approvals in travel/expenses
- Maintain organized files regarding travel expenses in case there are further questions or audits conducted
- As needed order office supplies through 3rd party providers
- As needed for conferences and large meetings
- work with caterers through Seamless on the corporate account to order food for events
- maintain area where meeting will take place to make sure food and supplies are professionally presented and available
- make the meeting room has necessary supplies (pads, pens, water, whiteboards, etc.)
- Submit appropriate requests for leaders when meeting rooms are needed for large meetings and ensure that outlook calendars have the appropriate room designated
- Open request tickets as needed for particular meeting room setups and audio-visual requests
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, faxes, and printers
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail in coordination with building’s mailroom service
- Maintain office supplies or other inventory
- Filing and copying
- Support 3-4 executives
- Requires an Associate’s Degree at minimum, but bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically requires more than 2 years of prior, relevant work experience
- Requires proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Requires prior experience handling confidential data and information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.