- Domaniewska 42, Warszawa, Polska
Saatchi & Saatchi Poland is an integrated advertising agency combining full service with digital and top new media shop competencies, placing a particular focus on the eCommerce channel (Global eCommerce Center of Excellence within the Saatchi & Saatchi network). One of the largest creative agencies in Poland, awarded in the country and abroad.
The Agency of the Year by KTR 2017 and Effie 2017 and 2018. The Bronze Lion winner at the 2016 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, one of the Top 3 most effective agencies in Poland (according to Effie 2016), one of the Top 2 most innovative agencies in Poland (Innovation AD #Award 2016), named the Success of the Year 2016 (according to Press magazine) and the Export Good of the Year (according to MMP magazine).
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Managing digital & eCommerce projects on different, international markets.
- Preparing cost estimates, schedules, project summaries.
- Controlling external and internal project costs.
- Cooperating with other departments (design, project management, translations, content publishing, eMerchandising).
- A minimum 2-year experience working on a similar position.
- Ability to process and coordinate projects.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to establish contacts easily and build long-term relationships with client.
- Excellent time and work organization.
- Conscientiousness, accuracy, commitment to projects.
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written (a necessary prerequisite, as the job involves collaboration with foreign clients).
- Contract of employment.
- Career prospects in a renowned and constantly developing agency.
- International environment and access to the latest e-commerce know-how
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects for top well-known international brands
- Possibility to grow within Publicis Groupe
- Work in a supportive, open-minded team
- Polish or English language lessons
- Shorter working day on Fridays
- No dress code