Senior Content Marketing Executive
- Television Centre, 101 Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
As Senior Content Marketing Executive, your role will be to develop and execute our clients’ overall content marketing strategy, with a focus on content creation and distribution through Digital PR, Influencer Marketing and Native Advertising. You’ll be part of a fast-paced team working alongside our in-house technical SEO experts in the Performance Content division, on a range of exciting clients.
• Pitching new ideas and contributing to quarterly and monthly Content Marketing strategies.
• Delivery and understanding of innovative content marketing, audience research, PR and distribution strategies.
• Develop, support and educate other team members and clients in regards to the place of Content Marketing and its importance in driving performance for clients.
• Effective and confident contribution to team meetings, client meetings and the pitch and sales process
• Effective and accurate completion of key deliverables such as monthly reports, competitor analysis and research documents
• Experience in content marketing, digital content creation, digital PR or social media - preferably agency side
• Familiarity with engaging with journalists, publishers and influencers to distribute content
• Experience writing digital content for an online platform, blog or other online media