Senior Search Executive
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Performics are an industry leading performance marketing agency. We are part of the Publicis Groupe and operate as the digital performance marketing arm for Publicis Media's four global brands (Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry and Blue 449) as well as for our direct clients
This role focuses on delivering market-leading paid search campaign activation, execution and performance analysis, for one of our agency’s most iconic eCommerce clients
- You will effectively monitor & improve the quality of the accounts on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Shopping, Amazon Advertising and more
- You will proactively contribute ideas to increase the account performance
- You will make the most out of all automation tools we’re using (SA360, Kenshoo, scripts…)
- You will serve as day-to-day contact for UK clients including leading weekly calls
- You will deliver quarterly media plans maximizing our clients revenue & ROI
- You will assist in developing paid search & eCommerce strategies for clients on both a local and regional level
This role offers a great opportunity to work in a dynamic agency environment on high profile multi-million budget accounts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate with a strong interest in eCommerce and Paid Search and with an open mind and an ability to work well in a team environment.
- Previous paid search experience and/or experience in eCommerce
- Curious and eager to always learn more about performance marketing
- An analytical mind, not afraid of deep diving data sheets
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail and analytical approach to achieving objectives
- A team player, able to coordinate here in the UK & with all other teams in the business
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.