- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Publicis Media Exchange (PMX) delivers sustainable, transparent, competitive advantage to Publicis Media clients and agencies. This is done through the consolidated strength of our agencies, deep understanding of our client drivers, leveraging scaled investment, marketplace innovation, strength in partnerships and intelligence.
The Buyer, OOH will assist the team with OOH media investment (including traditional, non-traditional and experiential) for all buys across multiple clients.
- Assist day to day OOH planning and buying duties across top tier, National and Local accounts from start to finish (including contracting, buy stewardship and post campaign analysis)
- Assist team with RFP and buying process, including organizing and compiling proposals, mapping, building plan recommendations, building PowerPoint decks and contracting buys
- Work closely with Strategy team to ensure plan recommendations meet client strategies and objectives and are sent in a timely manner
- Work with team to pull client billing and spend reports
- Negotiate with vendors to hit savings and budget goals
- Stay on top of industry trends, bringing new and innovative thinking to clients
- Attend and participate in agency training sessions
- 1-2+ yrs OOH Planning/Buying experience
- Basic understanding of the OOH industry and key vendors across large and small markets
- Knowledge of OOH Media metrics and use of planning tools including Telmar, SQAD, Geopath a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, must be able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.