- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide.
To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Recruiter (Temporary to Permanent)
Digitas North America is seeking a savvy, disciplined, and strategic leader to join our New York Recruiting Team as a Senior Recruiter. Our team is split across 2 major locations within our New York Region (New York City/Atlanta) supporting all key functions across all levels (executive, mid-level, entry-level, and college levels.) This individual will manage the full recruiting cycle from candidate identification and evaluation, to offer negotiation and closing and will recruit for a wide range of positions with a variety of levels and job disciplines. The position requires superior communication skills and excellent organizational abilities with a strong attention to detail. Strong business acumen is required to be intimately aware of the needs of each team member and the business as a whole; which means that each role has a unique process and approach.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage efficient, fast-paced, full life-cycle recruitment efforts to support rapid hiring and growth with a focus on proactive sourcing (e.g. social networking, ATS data mining, in-person networking at events and conferences, etc.)
- Create, manage, and leverage recruiting strategies, methods, and systems to devise a proactive and efficient approach to sourcing, screening, and assessing top talent
- Partner with Recruiting Lead(s) to co-pilot talent acquisition efforts for Digitas’ Data & Analysis (DNA) and Media capabilities across multiple US markets
- Maintain ongoing partnership with internal stakeholders, including capability leads, Staffing partners and HRBPs in order to analyze recruitment goals, understand business unit dynamics, long-term hiring planning, internal mobility and recruiting needs
- Drive cost effective and creative sourcing strategies with an emphasis on passive candidate attraction as well as customizing search strategies that drive results
- Identify, establish & cultivate relationships with passive talent leveraging innovative methods for pipeline development
- Ensure effective assessment for interview processes, as well as craft, extend and close offers
- Develop/maintain relevant industry connections to identify prospective candidates, as well as represent Digitas at recruiting events and professional association conferences
- Summarize, report and leverage competitive/market intelligence for client brands and stakeholder leadership
- Track and analyze recruitment activity metrics and report on progress to local and national leadership
- Promote Digitas/Publicis Groupe employee referral program and actively network with new hires and alumni
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree
- 3/4+ years prior recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting candidates in am agency setting desired
- Demonstrated success in developing sourcing strategies, direct sourcing and creative candidate generation
- Strong account management skills with the ability to partner with and coach hiring managers on the recruiting process
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems, spreadsheets, Internet and email software
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills, solid strategic thinking and teamwork
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Nice to knows:
- Digitas/Publicis Groupe ATS: SmartRecruiters
- Document Processor: AdobeSign
- LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- Experience preferred in: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, Analytics, Programmatic, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, Paid Social, Data Visualization, and Advertising Technology
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.