Associate Director, eCommerce
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Associate Director position requires the ability to apply Search and eCommerce knowledge and expertise into actionable insights and recommendations. The Associate Director will partner with the eCommerce Manager in driving strategic eCommerce initiatives within the team, helping to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives, and leading tactical execution and optimization of programs. They will be responsible for optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid eCommerce marketing activities.
Our award-winning paid search team works across a diverse range of sectors on some of the largest and most dynamic clients within the agency. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader and ecommerce and paid search expert who is keen to submerge themselves into a number of projects.
- Help develop and implement eCommerce campaigns across multiple eCommerce touchpoints
- Leverage Search and eCommerce best-practices across all tactics
- Ensure all campaign billings are up to date and all finance queries are followed up in a timely manner
- Analyze campaign performance against client KPI's and report on trends and insights to key stakeholders
- Develop skills by participating in ongoing training, workshops, etc.
- Support in any new business pitches and related work as required
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Paid Search experience with strong focus on Commerce
- In-depth activation and optimization experience with Amazon (AMS) and Criteo platforms required
- Experience in both organic and paid search
- Experience with executing campaigns focused on driving online sales, optimizing to a ROAS
- Experience in applying search marketing to brand-building & direct response initiatives
- Experience with Amazon AAP/Display a plus
- Strong command of ecommerce platforms and tools such as AMS interface
- Knowledge of syndicated research tools
- Familiarity with third-party ad serving technologies
- Technically strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Polished presentations skills are a must
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Desire to work in an industry which is constantly evolving and presenting new and unique challenges
- Ability to sell ideas clearly and deliver value
- Self-driven to meet and exceed revenue and goals for our clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.