- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The role of the Analyst is to be the day-to-day steward of commerce media for assigned brands, responsible for monitoring and maintaining campaign development, activation, and innovation. The Analyst is required to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of their clients’ business and apply their commerce understanding accordingly to help deliver against the clients’ needs/objectives. The Analyst will work closely with their Manager in the development and communication of all recommendations.
- Gather and analyze keyword, competitive, and sku level research necessary to build new campaigns
- Responsible for gathering necessary data for plan development
- Build keyword and product campaigns across retail programs
- Responsible for presenting recommendation, soliciting and applying client feedback to campaign proposal prior to client signoff
- Upon campaign approval, responsible for building flowchart and loading authorized buys in Prisma
- Generate paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
- Primary party responsible for trafficking approved plan for retail partners
- Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments to hit client KPIs
- Proactively advocate for campaign adjustments based on performance trends
- Active monitoring and management of performance and competitive landscape
- Development and implementation of optimizations and/or testing plans
- Pulling and analyzing data to inform campaign reporting and develop strategic insights with clear actionable items
- Build clear, concise and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
- Active participation in client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
- Responsible for granular maintenance of monthly billing cycle, including invoice tracking, buy actualization in Prisma, and compiling draft billing for manager approval
- Responsible for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
- Responsible for learning all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis
- Develop strong working relationship with client teams and partner agencies (where applicable) by helping to create a seamless communications process
- Establish professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
- Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving
- Work closely with manager to establish priorities and manage workload
- Timely delivery of all work
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Some commerce/performance media experience
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of Amazon, Walmart, Target platforms a plus
- AMS platform, AAP platform, Criteo, and/or Google Ads a plus
- Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA), 3rd Party Digital Shelf Reporting, i.e. Clavis or EDGE a plus
- ComScore, Hitwise a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize projects
- Ability to accurately apply principles of media math
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
- Collaborative approach/attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.