Analyst, Media Technology
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Analyst – Media Technology
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning ideas come to life. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst to drive that transformation in our Media Technology group – someone with unwavering attention to detail who can support and ensure timely and accurate execution of digital advertising campaign deliverables. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As an Analyst in Media Technology, you’ll manage Web-marketing campaign execution, quality assurance, and daily trafficking tasks for online ad campaigns.
Day to day, your role will include:
● Collecting creative/technical specifications from sites on all creative units, including pixel sizes, technical capabilities and traffic deadlines specific to site
● Tagging creative elements and assigning them within the ad server per creative rotation instructions, testing them and instructing partners on implementation of tags/codes to ensure integrity of the campaign
● Confirming quality of all campaign elements – you will ensure that creative units, placements, click-through URLs and click commands are correct and correspond to the traffic sheet prior to campaign launch; you’ll also cross-check that all data has been input into third-party systems correctly
● Helping to create trafficking timelines to be shared with the larger team as well as collaborating with internal teams on day-to-day operations
● Confirming with sites and internal agency teams that all new placements have launched successfully and working through any potential issues in getting creatives, tags and pixels live
● Maintaining weekly QA and documentation of all creative units, placements, click-through URLs, click commands, back-end tags/pixels and impression delivery
● Working with brand safety partners and monitoring reporting as needed to maintain compliance with client specifications
● Identifying recurring issues and notifying Manager of specific problems and possible solutions
● Becoming proficient with Microsoft Excel, Google Campaign Manager (third-party ad server) and other ad servers and technology platforms when applicable
● Keeping a pulse on industry news and innovations – you’ll attend and participate in presentations from vendors to evaluate them for potential agency use
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
● Four years of college education and one to three years of experience in an office environment (preferably at a communications-related company, and ideally in an agency setting)
● Computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office) that make the old guys envious, as well as an intuitive understanding of the digital tools that are reshaping the media and advertising world every day
● Effective time-management, impeccable attention to detail and a compulsive ability to stay organized
● Amazing communication skills – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
● A love of media and marketing – a curiosity that will push you to ask questions and a motivation to learn and improve on everything you do
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.