- 150 W Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting and billing reconciliation. The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing optimizations as approved by the Senior Programmatic Analyst and client. He/she provides input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
The ideal candidate will have some prior online trafficking experience and basic experience with Doubleclick DART or similar campaign management systems. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is a plus.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently, and in support of Campaign Managers
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 1+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Relevant professional or Internship experience, preferably in bid management, campaign management, or digital operations
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work campaign performance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.