- Freshwater Pl, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Epsilon PeopleCloud is an End-to-End, People based, Marketing and Business solution. We use technology, data-driven insights and data-science led strategies to help our clients solve business challenges and drive growth. We see data as contextual and plotline backdrop to our client’s brand and customer relationship storyline. We shape this backdrop by providing customer database and comprehensive data analytics, consulting services and business intelligence: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be responsible for creating the data science solutions to unlock accelerated and sustained commercial and business capability growth for our clients.
We’re looking for an intellectually and hyper curious problem solver who is only happy when they are able to tackle the familiar and unfamiliar when it comes to data, because you harness methods, technologies and applications to reveal transformative insights and analysis for our clients.
- Provide a wide range of analytics solutions for an endless variety of client applications. By building inferential and predictive models, including machine learning algorithms and AI; we process, integrate and manipulate big data with distributed systems and customer data pipelines; synthesize results and translate findings and into compelling stories that resonate with clients
- Address complex marketing and business challenges—from cross-channel media and customer experience optimization to segmentation, targeting and business strategy—by accessing, integrating, manipulating, mining and modelling a wide array of data sources.
- Conducting exploratory analysis to identify relevant insights and useful transformations.
- Applying quantitative techniques to uncover latent patterns in the data.
- Testing scalable data pipelines or models for real-time applications.
- Ensuring that analytic tasks and results meet established objectives and timelines.
- Translating marketing and business questions into data queries.
- Interpreting data, analytical results and visuals to generate conclusions and recommendations
- Sharing knowledge and conducting research to advance the collective knowledge and skills of our Data Science practice.
- Developing smart frameworks and methodologies for approaching strategic issues or creative problems, in collaboration with Data Engagement Lead, Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Rapid understanding of client’s current and future state needs, ability to map-out the path to future state via an achievable phased program
- A consultative approach when engaging senior client stakeholders on the data strategy required to realise their current and future business needs.
- Transformation of various data sets into actionable insights that can fuel marketing strategy, inspire the creative process and drive business growth.
- Ability to define requirements and guide agency teams when transforming disparate, user-level data sets into a “single view” of consumer behavior. Leverage this data in the development of models and communications planning applications.
- A high comfort factor in interpreting information from complex analyses. Understanding of building - and generating insight from - integrated dashboards or visualisation tools.
- Experience in developing customer led campaigns and triggered programs using data derived from customer journeys - exposure to relevant marketing automation tools.
- A high level of functional expertise in a broad array of digital marketing subjects, including integrated channel marketing, alongside respective analytical techniques.
- Level of competence with statistical analysis languages and relational database technologies (Python, R, SAS and/or SQL) preferred.
- Hands-on experience analyzing data for patterns and insights.
- Hands-on experience running basic through to advance statistical or machine learning procedures, such as descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, supervised or unsupervised learning.
- Hands-on experience with Python or R. Familiarity with SQL, Linux, and/or distributed computing systems such as Hadoop or AWS preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to fuse marketing and business analytic applications
- At least 10 years of experience with strong relevant marketing consulting pedigree demonstrated through case studies, awards and agency IP.
- Experience working with clients with multiple Lines of Businesses and be able to create a unified business solution.
- Deep familiarity with the digital marketing environment and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs.
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple strategic projects across internal teams and client relationships.
Publicis Groupe offer flexible working arrangements to fit in with your personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a personalised learning culture, variety and new opportunities that extend way beyond Australia!
We take wellness very seriously and have a number of initiatives to support this including a day off in October each year to mark World Mental Health Day. We also have plenty of perks including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, breakfast, coffee, fresh fruit and more!