- Freshwater Pl, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Epsilon PeopleCloud is an end-to-end, people based, marketing and business solution. We use technology, data-driven insights and data-science led strategies to help our clients solve business challenges and drive growth. We see data as contextual and plotline backdrop to our client’s brand and customer relationship storyline.
We’re looking for an outstanding Data Analyst – someone who can analyse massive data sets, make insightful cross-channel recommendations, and communicate strategic ideas to clients. You will work closely with the research and insights team.
- Instituting frameworks across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, understanding of research, and performance reporting of audience and 1st/2nd/3rd party data, various client owner and operated assets like websites and apps.
- Diving into large data sets, uncovering insights, and providing impactful recommendations to clients
- Connecting the dots across a variety of datasets (including 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data, partner data and more) to provide a holistic view of data
- Communicating with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
- Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive success for client’s business goals
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics or strategy
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a various levels
- Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL or BI tools
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Publicis Groupe offer flexible working arrangements to fit in with your personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a personalised learning culture, variety and new opportunities that extend way beyond Australia!
We take wellness very seriously and have a number of initiatives to support this including a day off in October each year to mark World Mental Health Day. We also have plenty of perks including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, breakfast, coffee, fresh fruit and more