Senior Planner, Strategy
- 384 Northyards, Atlanta, GA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
Prepare and implement media plans for client accounts across all types of media
• Provide research for and write media Point-Of-Views (POVs)
• Provide recommendations considering circulation, audience information, and product usage information to determine whether appropriate choice for use
• Develop media strategy and recommendations under supervisor guidance
• Present media plans and provide plan maintenance including objectives/strategies and updates
• Maintain stewardship of reports including competitive reports using “Strategy” software to assess media schedules of competitors, interpret data and draw conclusions
• Prepare flowcharts and budgets for media plan using Excel, PowerPoint, and planning-specific software
• Prepare and issue buying specs and guidelines to buyers including GRP goals and budgets for use in negotiations
• Review and verify media buys to ensure proper execution
• Meet with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
• Liaise with Strategic Resources department for use of syndicated resources
• Bachelor’s Degree, along with 3-4 years media planning experience (agency environment) across all types of media
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Detail-oriented, good follow through, able to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, along with MediaMath, MediaTools; experience with national frequency reach tools and consume research tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.