Supervisor, Local (Spot TV)
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Apex Exchange is a Publicis Groupe agency focused on delivering efficiencies and unique opportunities to our clients.
Primary responsibilities are to manage Local Video team and campaigns for Apex client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide marketplace intel as needed
- Deliver buy schedules
- Ensure team has completed all discrepancies by deadline
- Maintain and produce required media results and management reports
- Manage and maintain all files and records pertaining to client’s activities and billings
- Ensure all client deliverables are being met (timelines, goals, budgets, etc.)
- Interact with vendors in the negotiating and implementation of plans as needed.
- The Local Broadcast Supervisor should have 5+ years of experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Collaborative, team player mindset while being self-sufficient
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Radio buying proficiency helpful but not necessary
- Proficient in Mediaocean is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.