Buyer, Performance (DRTV)
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Buyer, DRTV sits on our APEX Exchange team within Publicis Media. Apex Exchange is a Publicis Groupe agency focused on delivering unique opportunities to our clients.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have a direct response media background, and the ability to handle the day-to-day tasks associated with the management of high profile accounts. S/he must also be able to perform some media buying functions including Cable, Spot and Syndication.
- Work with teams to provide DRTV buying services including:
- Building and implementing media buys
- Assessing media and ROI performance
- Managing account billings and budgets
- Interact with partners as company representative
- Work with members of affiliated agencies associated with client’s business
- Interact with buying/planning groups in monitoring and producing weekly performance reports
- Maintain and produce required media results and management reports
- Manage and maintain all files and records pertaining to client’s activities and billings
- Ensure all client deliverables are being met (timelines, goals, budgets, etc.)
- Interact with vendors in the planning, negotiating and implementation of plans as needed.
- Generate and handle administrative functions associated with the ordering and managing of a TV schedule
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in either direct response media buying or direct response account management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in DRTV buying functions
- Direct client contact experience helpful
- Experience in negotiating and the placement of national media
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Core and/or MBOX a plus
- Knowledge of Trade/Barter a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.