Associate Media Director, Digital Investment
- 384 Northyards, Atlanta, GA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
This position requires a highly motivated, entrepreneurial person to lead the day to day management of a digital activation team, overseeing strategic plan development and all aspects of execution. This individual will be the digital leader on a key account and will be responsible for client success.
• Identify, develop and deliver high-value interactive strategies, value proposition, competitive advantage, ROI analysis and market research findings to clients
• Write and deliver media strategies and oversee the translation of these strategies into the final media recommendations/plans
• Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
o Analyze client’s strategies to lead business case development
• Build and maintain relationships with media publishers and internal agency counterparts
• Command a comprehensive understanding of marketing communications which can be effectively translated into developing media goals, objectives, and strategies
• Motivate and manage Interactive team in the creation, development and execution of marketing strategies, solutions, tactics and programs
o Facilitate team building through collaborative management style, open communication and focused project management to assure that assignments are executed in a timely manner
o Ensure team delivers upon objectives within budget and time parameters
• Maintain superior knowledge of the dynamic marketplace/client needs in order to react quickly to identify unique opportunities for revenue growth
• Guide the development of individual team members through a combination of management and coaching
• Demonstrate problem solving and intervention when necessary
• Understand Agency business objectives above and beyond client role by actively participating in cross agency projects
o i.e. Taskforces that strengthen media disciplines
• 5+ years Digital Planning experience, preferably from a media agency environment
• Strong background in interactive work: DSPs, DMPs, Mobile innovations, OLV cross screen, data and analytics, etc…
• Experience in an agency environment•
• Track record of building successful client relationships
• Strong presentation skills
• History of success in supporting new business acquisitions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and result
• Significant experience in a service, delivery and/or customer focused organization is required
• Must have demonstrated ability to gets things done through 'un-owned’ resources
• Commitment to delivering creative solutions, and the ability to align team members behind creative solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.