- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is the second-most-awarded creative network in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
What you’ll be doing:
Ultimately, we’re looking for a top-notch creative duo made up of an Art Director & Copywriter to expand the creative offering.
First things first, you’ll be joining an award-winning creative team made up of copywriters, designers, digital specialists, communication managers, and creative director(s) where collaboration is part of the everyday. There’s no doubt you’ll both be ideas/conceptually led in everything you do with experience across a wide range of channels and touchpoints.
You'll a power duo with experience in delivering engaging creative solutions. The agency work with a sought-after client list - so safe to say you’ll be well versed in turning your hand to a wide range of briefs in a plethora of different sectors.
So if you’re a hands-on art director who buddies up with a copywriter with natural storytelling ability, this one is for you (both)!
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Previous agency experience in a similar role(s) as a creative duo.
- Be a conceptual, hands-on Art Director.
- Be a copywriter with natural storytelling ability.
- Integrated experience across a good variety of channels.
- An open-minded approachable character (that goes for both of you).
- Ideally, have an interest in new technology/digital space.
- Client facing experience as you’ll be dealing with a host of stakeholders.
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious minds
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent both across mediums
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.