Senior Analyst, Data & Analysis
- 150 W Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone who’ll help bring that transformation to life –someone who can provide integrated cross-channel marketing solutions while laying the groundwork for growth. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As a Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis, you’ll build the strategic foundation for client relationship-marketing efforts.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Providing analytic, integrated marketing solutions to improve client decision-making Designing and conducting smart analysis for recommendations
· Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
· Developing smart, compelling and convincing client presentations
· Keeping a pulse on the industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
· Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
· Collaborating with other capabilities to build robust marketing approaches
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year college education, and preferably a Master’s degree
· 2–4 years of experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive consulting
· An impressive understanding of the digital environment
· Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate and concise – both verbally and in writing
· Outstanding quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
· Fluency with Microsoft Office and experience with SAS (preferred)
· Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.