Director, Digital Strategy & Success
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Digital Strategy & Success department at APEX (part of Publicis Media) is responsible for constructing strategic media plan recommendations for Publicis Groupe clients while managing campaign delivery and partner portfolio balancing.
These functions are executed by:
• Our Digital Strategy team, who are tasked with partner selection, margin management, campaign forecasting, and audience analysis.
• Our Digital Success team, who ensures standout campaign delivery – campaign punctuality, pacing, and performance – while steering our product and partner development to better support the goals of our clients.
This role will oversee the above functions for one of our teams in Chicago.
• Oversee and manage the workload, quality of work, and on-site development for our team members across both functions
• Act as a market lead for our Brand Development team, participating in meetings with agency teams and agency clients
• Oversee and report on RFP activity/quality and campaign management activity/quality to leadership
• Ensure team is both adhering to and improving upon processes to meet goals
• Represent APEX Guaranteed, when appropriate, during external client meetings and panels
• Communicate regularly with Product and Partnership teams to deliver recommendations and market feedback on product offering, competencies, and differentiators
• Build creative and solution-driven proposals in response to advertisers across all verticals when teams needs support or guidance
• Provide hands-on support to Digital Success team when needed in launching and managing live campaigns
• Collaborate with Client Partnerships group on key accounts to ensure high level of service
• Maintain presence on key accounts through understanding client needs and objectives, overseeing quality of work, and jumping in directly as needed in the day-to-day communication and troubleshooting
• Serve as a point of escalation with the ability to analyze the situation and make informed decisions to resolve issues and complications
• Manage relationships with APEX partners, understanding their offering and translating client needs to them throughout the campaign lifecycle
• Collaborate with leadership team in NYC and Chicago in sharing challenges, best practices, leading national team meetings, and improving upon team process
• Provide coaching and career development to team of direct reports
• 5+ years of digital advertising industry experience (preferably AdTech or programmatic), with over two years of management
• A bachelor’s degree (preferably in a relevant field of study)
• Systems & software proficiency (Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint, research & planning tools, etc.)
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.