VP, Digital Strategy & Success
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, and Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Digital Strategy & Success Department at APEX is responsible for constructing strategic media plan recommendations for Publicis Groupe clients while delivering campaign performance, vendor billing and reconciliation, and investment management.
These practices are executed by three key functions including:
• Our team of Digital Strategists, who are tasked with partner selection, margin management, media planning, campaign forecasting, and audience analysis.
• Our Digital Success team, who ensures standout campaign delivery – campaign punctuality, pacing, and performance – while managing partner billing with our Media Operations team.
• Our Media Operations team, who oversees reporting needs of our Digital Success group while also supporting the reconciliation process.
This role will oversee the above functions in our Chicago office.
• Act as escalation point and support for Apex digital management team & agency leads to address business, service, and operational challenges.
• Develop and manage bi-weekly reporting on business & operational efficiency across the Digital Strategy & Success group.
• Work alongside offline teams at Apex to discuss best practices and synergies that can impact Apex’s greater business and operation.
• Cultivate relationships with key account leads and conduct quarterly check-ins to discuss service expectations and growth opportunities.
• Communicate regularly with Product and Investment teams to deliver recommendations, citing market feedback and capability audits.
• Provide hands-on support to Digital Strategy & Success management team in addressing vendor, billing, and personnel-related issues.
• Regularly meet with region leads to discuss account-based needs, and work with Brand Development (Sales) leads to create account action plans.
• Manage cross-departmental collaboration projects with Ad Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Product, Legal, and Value Management.
- 8+ years of digital advertising industry experience (preferably agency or adtech/programmatic), with over five years of management.
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in a relevant field of study)
- Systems & software proficiency (Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint, OracleBlueKai, LiveRamp, market-leading DSPs, etc.)
- Top-notch verbal and written communications skills, as well as presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.