VP, Client Insights
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The VP, Client Insights at Apex (part of Publicis Media) will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and building out research capabilities that will inform these new opportunities across APEX’s current client and prospect base. This role will also be responsible for creating marketing materials that support these opportunities. This person will operate as an individual contributor and be responsible collaborating with Apex’s internal business development organization, account teams and fulfillment team members to determine client objectives, evaluate current performance and maximize business reach and potential.
The ideal candidate will help the Apex team evolve the understanding of what it means to have an insights led approach and partner-led research that will help drive new client partnerships and business renewals. Additionally, this candidate should have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in providing insights to improve our business development team and provide a forward thinking go-to market strategy.
The atmosphere is highly collaborative and the ideal candidate will be someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to improve our business. In this newly created role, the VP, Client Insights will also be responsible for Apex positioning and developing POVs surrounding new and emerging areas of media.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Identify, develop and execute business development and go-to market strategies in key areas of focus
• Design, develop and document best practices for current and new Apex products to improve efficiency and ensure client success
• Establish and evolve business rules for out of the box client engagements
• Keep pulse on the market to understand how Apex implemented best practices and business rules work for clients
• Bridge the gap between product capabilities and product adoption across Apex and Publicis Groupe as a whole
• Create and participate in strategic presentations to agency partners and end clients
• 8+ years of experience at a leading media company or consulting firm
• Proven ability to think strategically and analytically
• Have a solid understanding of media trends (traditional and digital), evolution of platforms/consumption, and understand the business dynamics/models of media properties
• Effective presentation creation abilities and can interact with senior level executives internally and externally
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
• A team player who is capable of interacting and working cross-functionally in a multi-function organization
• Expert problem-solving skills
• Highly creative thinker who can challenge the status quo with proven records of success
• Strong communicator who can work cross-functionally with various internal and external teams to execute complex business processes
• Ability to take extremely complex solutions and make them simple and easy to explain
• Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.