Research & Insights Director
- Freshwater Pl, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
We believe in exploring new perspectives. Looking at things differently. Turning structure upside down, back to front and sideways. Excited by what we might find.
So we think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. Approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mind-set.
Individually we’re great. But as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges.
Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes
creativity. We pursue a new perspective. And deliver a new kind of ROI.
Client growth is an exciting thing, especially when it means another opportunity to work on some of the world’s most iconic brands. We're beyond excited about the growth and the chance to give more people an opportunity to join our Zenith agency (they don't come up all that often... no one ever leaves!
We’re looking for a Research & Insights Director, and yes there is a prerequisite that you have the technical skillset in order to be successful however what is equally just as important to us is finding:
- An inventive spirit and a big picture thinker
- Someone who has a genuine passion for media
- A true ‘ team work makes the dream work’ mentality
The role of the Insights Director is to help deliver Zenith’s Insights strategy to identify and deliver relevant and actionable insights to inform strategy development and planning decisions across a range of clients. We are seeking an experienced Insights professional with a thorough knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies together with advanced analytical skills utilising primary and secondary data sources.
Key activities will include:
- Managing end-to-end research projects including survey design, project management and data analytics
- Building reporting tools including dashboards to effectively communicate insights
- Conduct advanced analytics such as Market Mix Modelling to inform strategy & planning
- Embed global tools and processes to ensure best practice methodologies
- Manage relationships with research and panel providers
Publicis Groupe offer flexible working arrangements to fit in with your personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a personalised learning culture, variety and new opportunities that extend way beyond Australia!
We take wellness very seriously and have a number of initiatives to support this including a company-wide shut down in October each year to mark World Mental Health Day. We also have so many perks including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, a very progressive parental leave policy, additional leave with longevity, free breakfast, coffee, fresh fruit and more!
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you, whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and talent acquisition team will be happy to discuss further.
- Bachelor degree in either Business, Commerce, Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum 6-7 years of practical experience in senior research, data analysis and model-based analytics
- Detailed experience with quantitative research methodologies
- Solid business acumen and stakeholder management experience and successful relationship building
- Strong technical skills in data analysis and statistics using SPSS, SQL, or other similar statistical tools
- Experience with advanced analytical techniques such as regression and market mix modelling
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau or other similar tool
- Understanding of qualitative research methodologies
- Ability to synthesis multiple data sources to provide holistic strategic insights
- Preference to have experience in managing Customer Experience research programs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong presentation and communication skills