Client Integration Engineer
- 4 Technology Dr, Westborough, MA 01581, USA
CJ Affiliate by Conversant
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
CJ Affiliate is a business unit within Conversant and Epsilon which is part of Alliance Data, a top performing Fortune 500 company also included in the S&P 500- NYSE: ADS.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
This Client Integration Engineering role is the main technical resource that works with sales and clients to demonstrate the value of CJ Affiliate by Conversant’s products and provide guidance into the product roadmap.
The Client Integration Engineer is responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to achieve our client's digital marketing objectives, including integrating new clients onto the CJ Affiliate platform, managing the technical relationship with existing clients; implementing new platform capabilities, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
A CJ Affiliate Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst, and solutions architect. Our Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities and knowledge of the CJ Affiliate platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions. While we are an established company, our culture thrives on a vibrant start-up mentality and energy. We love what we do, and deeply value and respect each other.
- Lead solution engineering pre-sales efforts for CJ Affiliate’s advanced marketing and analytical platform
- Identify and coordinate specific technical integrations and ongoing support requirements for CJ Affiliate clients
- Translate client problems into use cases that can be solved and demonstrated within platform
- Provide technical and strategic support to sales including the following:
- Product demos
- Use case development
- Client data ingestion and tagging requirements
- Ensure ongoing client success and be a client advocate/liaison with the focus on driving new revenue streams
- Communicate competitive advantages to sales team and prospects by maintaining a solid understanding of competitive landscape such as data lakes and DMPs
- Track capability requests by clients and provide a summarized feedback loop to the Operations and Product teams
- Regularly meet with product to stay up to date on new product features and contribute ideas to product roadmap based on client needs
- 4-year bachelor degree required; advanced degree in relevant business, technical or analytic field preferred
- 3+ years in client facing role in solutions engineering, technical sales or client delivery
- 3+ years of hands on experience in digital advertising, database or SAS solutions
- Platform experience with digital advertising or analytics technologies
With over a trillion consumer interactions a month and second only to Google in media scale, we’ve done what marketers have only dreamed of for years: introduced a single platform that offers all the data management, user identification, decision optimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery, and consumer insights all at the individual level to make true 1:1 communication real.
Conversant is committed to one simple but exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do amazing things for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.