Graduate Copywriting Executive
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Do you have a passion for writing? Then we would love for you to join us at Starcom as an editorial executive!
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency that believes the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more.
Your day-to-day tasks will be varied, but will include client management, writing articles, reviews, blogs and other forms of online content, as well as developing your knowledge of SEO, HTML and how to use content management systems.
- Ability to adapt tone to a wide range of different clients
- Ability to adapt style to a range of new formats
- Receptive to feedback and able to make constructive changes in response
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience using Wordpress and other content management systems
- Writing high-quality copy quickly, efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Liaising with team members on a daily basis to discuss projects and tasks
- Support manager and wider team with day-to-day management of account deliverables and ad-hoc tasks when required
You will be an adaptable writer and able to write content in different styles and formats as per strict tone of voice guidelines. You will be working to tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent English language writing skills, strong attention to detail
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills
- Organised – strong time management and task prioritisation are both key
- Strategic-minded – a big-picture thinker who can see both quick wins and long-term client goals
- A capacity for editing and proofreading, with good research skills
- Experience of writing content in different formats & styles
In additional to an amazing new role, you're also entitled to a whole load of perks, some of which include:
- Flexible working - work from home 1 day a week
- Free breakfast everyday
- Season ticket loan
- Amazing cakes at Cafe Marcel, our office cafe - you don't even have to leave the office
- 22 days holiday
- Westfield London discounts
- Dental insurance at reduced rates
and many more.
All you have to do to experience this great opportunity is click the apply button- we'd love to hear from you!