- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
We are the ROI Agency. We blend data, technology and brilliant specialists to scout out new opportunities, solve complex challenges and grow our clients’ businesses.
Zenith is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, and has offices within Publicis One. We have over 5000 brilliants specialists across 95 markets. We are experts in communications & media planning, content, performance marketing, value optimisation and data & analytics.
Zenith works with some of the world’s leading brands including Aviva, Coty, Kering, Lactalis, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Nomad Foods, Oracle, RB, Essity, Sanofi and 21st Century Fox.
Our people are brilliant specialists. We have a unique agency culture and want to attract top talent from across the industry to keep our entrepreneurial, creative and tenacious spirit running through our company and teams. We’re straight talking and prefer to keep things simple. Your role will involve consumer insight, strategic and implementational media planning and, crucially, client handling and account management. With an increasing focus on digital, you will have exposure to a wide range of digital disciplines including PPC, Paid Social and SEO whilst also building a firm understanding of TV.
- You will ensure operational excellence through the smooth running and reporting of client finances (Approvals, PO’s, billings forecasts etc.).
- You will effectively line manage at least 2 managers and 2 execs, ensuring that they are provided with the required support and guidance in their day to day work.
- You will provide a solid level of support to both the business director and client partner in driving account profitability.
- You will lead your accounts day to day output, delivering outstanding work and maintaining a close and constructive client relationship.
- You will provide key recommendations to senior client relations, demonstrating a thorough understanding of their business.
- You will possess the ability to find, create and develop new approaches and platforms to transform our clients’ businesses.
- You will be able to distil a diverse brief into a concise, actionable strategy, and see each campaign through to its completion.
- You will possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You are a strong communicator, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working with FMCG clients is advantageous but not essential.
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.