- Av. del Partenón, 28042 Madrid, Spain
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path.
As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media.
RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014.
About the role:
We are on the search for enthusiastic SEM Manager to join our team. As a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager, you will manage SEM strategies for our customers across Publicis Media agencies.
How you would spend your day:
- Developing a SEM strategy based on objectives, the associated annual or specific plan, and its structure and activation content
- Building Keyword analysis based on customer objectives for the optimization of existing content and the projection of new opportunities and recommendations
- Implementing and using search engine tools (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Search, Analytics)
- Using and controlling the measurement tools (Search Ads 360, Marin, AMO, Kenshoo)
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards for the recommendation of SEM strategies
What we are looking for:
- Preferably a University Degree or higher education qualifications from a Marketing, Engineering or Mathematics background
- +4 years of experience and knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) processes and SEM optimization tools (Search Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo)
- High level in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- High level of English (B2 minimum)
- Knowledge of PPC programs and data optimization through paid media systems
- Experience in web analysis with tools such as Google Analytics
- Amazon Search experience will be positively valued
- Passion for SEM and in general for all digital marketing performance.
- An analytical and organized vision of a project and time management
- Ability to think creatively, analytically and strategically
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate strong relationships with customers.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
Publicis Media is a leading global media network and is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry and Performics, being committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape by delivering client value and business transformation.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.