- Carrer Aragó 385, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Puig, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
Being employee of Starcom Barcelona (Publicis Media) you will be part of the exclusive team for one of the most important clients of the group both in Spain and worldwide. Reporting to the Global Client Lead, you will be integrated into a global multimedia fulltime team for the leadership, responsibility, and overall coordination of the client.
Precisely, the Brand Director will lead the relationship and delivery to the Brands Global Marketing and Media teams, developing the global Media strategy and coordinating its implementation across countries.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
- Direct relationship with the Brand's marketing team, both with the global media team and the marketing team of the products of their responsibility
- Development of the overall Global Brand and product Media strategy, as well as their implementation guidelines in the market
- Good understanding of the Key Media trends, the Brand, the Category, the Competitive set and the Consumer insights.
- Search and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics and current events to provide relevant business insights
- Know and support the markets across multiple countries of the region on Brand and media guidelines strategy localization, innovation and best practice sharing
- Engage with Starcom local markets across the world currently servicing the relationship, evangelizing best practices, recommending appropriate investments, and ensuring that Starcom delivers the best possible product to the client with the highest level of service and professionalism
- Foment collection and distribution of best practices
- Support the Digital activation hub with competitive and consumer insights and multimedia strategic guidelines as a frame for Digital implementation
- Explore and develop Multi-market media opportunities
- Lead a develop your team
- Work with a multidiscipline team located in a number of different offices
What we are looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably related with Advertising, Marketing, Communication or Business
- + 7 years of experience in Media
- Multimedia capacity, with a focus on the Digital environment
- Good level of English. Knowledge of other languages appreciated
- Good knowledge of Media planning tools and key sources
- Desirable experience in international account coordination
- Excellent communication skills, dynamic, flexible, proactive, get it done attitude
Publicis Media is a leading global media network and is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry and Performics, being committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape by delivering client value and business transformation.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.