Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Publicis Emil is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest communication groups in the world. Publicis Emil is the global marketing transformation partner of the iconic brand Mercedes-Benz and Daimler AG with the headquarter based in Berlin, with teams spread all over the globe (39 markets).
Responsible for client relationship and all aspects and performance of Digital experience and infrastructure in the region, ensuring local markets have the templates, tools, and know-how to activate effectively. Specific responsibility for developing OneWeb capabilities that will service the Local Country needs and result in a more centralised approach.
- Responsible for day-to-day relationship with the Lead client in specific workstreams, managing expectations, understanding client requirements and translating these into strategic briefs
- Support development of campaign specific landing pages, developing strategic approach, negotiating with Backend IT dev for module developments, align work with DMP team, data and campaign creative teams.
- Understand Local Country applications and work with IT and client to create effective solutions to drive Local uptake of regional / centralised work. Provide subject matter expertise and consultancy to Local country and to Network Operations teams where necessary.
- Work with 3rd parties to negotiate and push for the digital experience needs of the Region and the Local Countries
- Works closely with the global strategy ensuring strategic insight and creative input is reflected in development of all digital capability and creative products
- Partners to create digital literacy programmes and best practice/blueprints fit for use for the region
- Collaborates closely with the Regional Strategy Lead, CJ&Data Lead, and Network Lead to ensure all campaigns and assets are delivered effectively with optimal centralisation
- Requires a hands on approach, and an ability to work within a distributed, matrix style team
The Account Manager is client facing to the global/regional team and accountable for all development across OneWeb and digital campaign requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing (agency side with additional client or consultancy experience a plus)
- Experienced at developing experience led web solutions
- Data centric, customer centric thinking within a premium brand with bold revenue targets (balance of brand vs sales)
- CRM experience also useful (particularly SalesForce)
- Automotive experience also useful
- Strong client management – demonstrating consistent relationship health and commercial management, across multiple workstreams, locations and teams
- Strong strategic advisor to the client– able to bring their digital knowledge in addressing business challenges and appropriate recommendations to deliver on objectives
- Strong digital and data fluency with proven capability in delivering integrated campaigns with excellence
- Strong collaborator and influencer – able to work closely with global, regional and local teams as well as partner agencies and client
- Have successfully held a position working for an International client and understands the dynamic between Global, Regional and Local.
- Open to travel
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English
- Flexible, driven, self-starter who enjoys working in a start-up environment where they can make their mark
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.