Associate Director - Digital
- Knowledge Village - Dubai Properties HQ, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
- Managing and partially leading on the Abu Dhabi Government Tourism Authority & Culture account, working closely with both Publicis Media's Head of Data/Tech & Media/Business Director.
- Help in implementing the communicated plans to ensure financial goals are met and communicate updates on quarterly basis to the concerning parties.
- Proven track record in managing large-scale clients and working under pressure to deliver the KPIs for Government/Tourism.
- Complete knowledge of buying and planning, and reporting process.
- Business consultancy in the field of Media, Adtech and Performance channels.
- Strong up-to-date understanding of: performance marketing, social media, mobile marketing, tracking and tagging, behavioral marketing, retargeting & addressability.
- Implementation of Adtech – Media/CRMs/CMS/DMPs.
- Knowledge of Adtech such – DV360, TTD, GA, Adobe Stack, Google Cloud, Oracle, Sitecore, etc.
- Demonstrate coaching, mentoring, and leadership abilities to continue building the product.
- Demonstrate fair assessment and appraisals pushing all team members to their maximized abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Digital Media experience with the ability to provide key strategic input on strategies, plans and deliverables.
- Lead on all key strategies and make sure the team is growing in that sense.
- Oversee the quality of work of the team to make sure it delivers on the clients' objectives.
- Ability to articulate and write Point-of-Views.
- Propose and implement the clients’ digital roadmap making sure it delivers on their business objectives.
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Build and enhance the digital capabilities of the team.
- Ability to integrate with the offline teams.
- Keep close watch at direct reports and make sure that set goals and KPIs are met and enhanced during the year.
- Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources.
- Supervise the output being shared with the clients to ensure a superior quality of work.
- Manage the relationship with the clients, keeping a good contact with the senior member.