Senior Associate, Investment Operations
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Sr. Associate supports the Investment Operations Director and Manager with processes, systems management and general operations tasks as delegated. This position will become very familiar with Prisma and MBOX processes, reporting, and forecasting for a large, high profile account. The ideal candidate is someone with an analytic mindset, proactive problem solving skills, and an eye for detail. They will work closely with investment, ad tech, reconciliation and client operations teams.
• Pull and compile data on a monthly as well as on needed basis
• Support Manager and Director with miscellaneous operations tasks and projects
• Work with teams to ensure compliance and accuracy in buying platform and provide system support as needed
• Be the gatekeeper for adding new partners into buying platform
• Ensure compliance of campaign taxonomy
• Support Manager and Director in team communication, trainings, building out documentation of process and reporting.
• Tracking and monitoring data to ensure purchased activity does not exceed approved budget
• Work closely with team to trouble shoot issues or discrepancies in the buy system and ensure vendor invoices are received in a timely manner.
• Work with the team to ensure timely communication and follow-ups in order to meet reconciliation deadlines.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in operations, finance, project management or data analysis, preferably in a media agency or advertising agency
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising, business administration or finance preferred
• Understands and can meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Able to multi-task and take on a variety of projects
• Must be pro-active, curious, creative problem solver
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must
• Willingness to learn and understand process
• Strong ability to multitask
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude
• Able to work successfully with teams and different personalities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.