Sr. Associate, Client Operations
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
Why you want to work for us:
The Sr. Associate of Client Operations will be part of a growing Client Operations team on a well-known electronics and technology brand. This position has tremendous learning potential and provides the opportunity to be on the ground of a high-energy, highly visible account.
The Sr. Associate - Client Operations supports the Operations Director and Operations Manager with processes, systems management and general operations tasks as delegated. This position will become very familiar with billing processes and reporting for a large, high profile account. The ideal candidate is someone with an analytic mindset, proactive problem solving skills, and an eye for detail.
• Assist the Operations Manager with processing monthly billing and financial reporting
• Assist the Operations Director with miscellaneous operations tasks and projects
• Project manage large teams for specific deliverables on a monthly or ad hoc basis
• Oversee all travel & expense budgets for quality control
• Pull and compile data on a monthly as well as on needed basis
• Provide system support and access control for MediaTools and MBOX
• Minimum of 1 year experience in operations, finance, project management or data analysis, preferably in a media agency or advertising agency
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising, business administration or finance preferred
• Understands and can meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Able to multi-task and take on a variety of projects
• Must be pro-active, curious, creative problem solver
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel Pivot Tables/Vlookups, PowerPoint)
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude
• Able to work successfully with teams and different personalities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.