Manager, Paid Social
- 1170 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
The role of the Social Manager is to be the day-to-day steward of social media for assigned brands responsible for leading campaign development, activation and innovation. The Social Manager is expected to apply their social mastery to deliver against the clients’ goals. The Social Manager will work closely with their AMD in the development and communication of all strategy while owning tactical execution. In addition, the Social Manager is responsible for day to day management of the Social Analyst, including both project management to ensure timely delivery of all tasks and career development.
- Provide direction to analyst to conduct and analyze keyword and audience research necessary to build a new campaign; review and package for delivery to client including full QA
- Responsible for gathering the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery with oversight from AMD
- Provide direction to Analyst for purposes of campaign structure and keyword and ad copy development. Responsible for final QA before delivery to client.
- Responsible for presenting recommendation, soliciting feedback and directing analyst to apply client feedback to keyword and copy proposal prior to client signoff
- Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Ultimate oversight for all day to day budget and billing activity (pacing, Prisma management, draft billing, accuracy of budgets vs. Strategy flowcharts)
- Upon campaign approval, responsible for QA of flowchart and buys in Prisma
- Review paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
- Primary party responsible for QA of trafficked approved plan into social platforms
- Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch (dayparting, bids, budget, targeting parameters)
- Responsible for Analyst’s management of campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
- Responsible for recommending campaign adjustments based on performance trends
- Responsible for client communication of performance and competitive landscape
- Development and recommendation of optimizations and/or testing plans
- Responsible for campaign reporting and developing strategic insights with clear actionable items
- Responsible for building clear, concise and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
- Lead client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
- Primary contact for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
- Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Trends
- Serve as lead for training of new Social Analysts and be a resource for ad hoc questions
- Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Responsible for timely response to daily communication regarding campaign level inquiries (client, vendors, internal)
- Maintain professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
- Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving prior to elevation to AMD
- Work closely with Analyst to establish priorities and manage workload
- Partner with AMD to ensure upcoming deliverables are being proactively addressed
- Timely delivery of all work is required
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
- Primary party responsible for pulling data and research components needed for new business pitches
- Contribute to development of slides for use in new business pitches
- Responsible for contributing to development of agency level POVs on industry happenings.
- Primary party responsible for customization of agency POVs for individual clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3+ years of social experience
- Mastery of social platforms (Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Expertise in buying and strategy for social media platforms
- Certifications in social platforms (Twitter flight school, Facebook Blueprint) is highly preferred
- Highly prefer someone experienced with CPG (consumer packaged goods)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills are a must
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Ability to create effective PowerPoint decks highly desired
- Proven leadership ability
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Experience in social SAS preferred (ie 4C)
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.