Executive - Social Media and Content
- Knowledge Village - Dubai Properties HQ, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
-To support on developing social media strategies and managing brand’s social media presence.
-To create social media content; film, edit and create content to push brand messages.
-To attend client events with content being published live on social media channels.
-To help the team when required with a focus on collecting accurate information and data.
- To understand the social media landscape and the difference between each touchpoint.
- Numeracy, literacy and accuracy.
- To be efficient, proactive and take ownership of work.
- Be able to use all social media & client research data.
- Be proficient in the use of applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/
- Possess a basic knowledge of marketing functions and business environment.
- Understand the different functions and roles in agency.
- Social Media savvy with various presence on different social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat).
- Bring content trends and unique content executions to elevate client’s communications and presence on social media.
- Understand content formats and social media executions.
- Launch social media campaigns and optimize to deliver the best performance results.
- Out of the box thinking, punchy and cool copywriting skills for content calendar creation.
- To have solid community management skills and not leave any fan/follower query on hold.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to leverage existing image and video library to put together content (know-how of software such as Photohshop, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, After Effects).
- Conceptualizing and ideation of solutions to the client business challenges.
- To be able to draft content calendars in both languages (Arabic & English).
- To perform competitive analyses (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- To prepare basic rationale for social media plans and proposals.
- To be a team player and work closely with Senior and Principal Consultants.
- Being self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- A willingness to roll up their sleeves and collaborate with wider teams to deliver business results.
- Works well under pressure and is capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- To brief creative agency and publishers/developers on material required and ensuring timely receipt.
- To follow up with developer on proper implementation of idea.
- To ensure booking by administration team is timely and accurate.
- To fully execute social media plans.
- To put client status reports together.
- To develop post campaign reports for clients.
- To initiate report based communication with client.
- To cover client on-ground events for social media exposure.