Media Supervisor, Strategy
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Media Supervisor, Strategy will focus on servicing clients in the creation, execution and monitoring of media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums that include TV, Video, Print, and Digital to maximize clients’ reach to targeted consumers for an iconic, Chicago-based consumer brand. The ideal candidate for this position will be an organized decision maker who brings a great attention to detail in driving strategy and leading strategic planning initiatives. This is a fun, energetic, collaborative team that is dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes learning and growth.
- Develop relationships and work closely with clients to understand business objectives across brands and deliver solutions that meet their needs.
- Manage multiple clients at a time and acting as the go to person for competitive client questions.
- Build strong inter-relationships with internal teams in addition to external partners (clients, agencies, vendor partners) to create opportunities for synergistic collaboration across all.
- Project management - with enough understanding of various media channels (TV, video, print, digital) to build channel recommendations and develop tactical plans across functional teams to meet plan objectives.
- Work collaboratively with investment teams on numerous projects at once.
- Lead an Associate to produce best in class media channel plans, develop media targets, provide competitive analysis, build audiences in the client's data management platform, and manage budgets and flowcharts flawlessly.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities to understand media measurement and strategically employ learnings.
- Lead and collaborate across functional disciplines.
- Own tactical plan development, recommendation building and negotiations across their respective channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, applied mathematics, consumer insights or related field
- 3+ years of directly related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy to understand yet inspirational /creative style
- Willingness to learn and create solutions that challenge the status quo
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Proven experience in effectively coaching and developing others
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint as well as other equivalent programs and as appropriate specific industry tools and technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.