Translator with French (Freelance)
- Mazowiecka 38, Poznań, Polska
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is now the 3rd largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
Publicis Commerce is our brand dedicated to the development of eCommerce offer for international and local Clients from CPG, consumer electronics, retail, luxury and finance industry. It provides the services of consumer research in commerce environment, design, production and audit of eCommerce content, omnichannel platform development as well as traffic generation and sales optimization.
We are looking for French native speakers (preferably FR, CA) to work with us on written eCommerce content. If you are based close to Poznań – even better!
- Writing texts (e.g. copy, product descriptions), proofreading, and content editing for online shops (various French-speaking markets)
- Including keywords in the texts (SEO)
- Providing correct for the specific market variant of French
- Ensuring the consistency of prepared content
- Close cooperation with Poznań-based internal Coordinators and linguists team, project managers, different departments
- Participation in internal trainings on how to write the content according to some standards or requirements
- French native speaker (bi or multi-lingual)
- Demonstrable perfect level of written French (this will be checked as a part of the recruitment process)
- Experience in proofreading, editing and content creation
- Ability to do multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient with MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word most of all)
- Eagerness to learn and improve based on the received feedback
- Attention to detail, patience
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Additional languages welcome
- Remote job but if you are based close to Poznań – even better!
- Order contract or B2B
- International environment and access to the latest e-commerce know-how
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects for top well-known international brands