Translator with French (Freelance)
- Mazowiecka 38, Poznań, Poland
Publicis Groupe is one of the largest advertising agency holding companies in the world as well as a global leader in the fields of marketing, communications, and digital transformation. Driven by data, cutting-edge technology, and creativity, the company’s solutions enable brands to provide customers with tailored experiences on a large scale. In Poland, Publicis Groupe employs almost 1,500 specialists.
The company utilizes the Power of One operating model, whose main objective is to integrate and develop competencies that will create increasing business value for existing and future clients.
In the Polish market, Publicis Groupe unites many marketing agencies valued both locally and internationally, grouped by areas of competence: Creative & Content (Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis, Leo Burnett, LiquidThread), Media (Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Performics), Public Relations (MSL, Publicis Consultants), Commerce (Digitas, &IS), Production (Prodigious), Data Science, and Investment.
We are looking for French native speakers (preferably FR, CA) to work with us on written eCommerce content. If you are based close to Poznań – even better!
- Writing texts (e.g. copy, product descriptions), proofreading, and content editing for online shops (various French-speaking markets)
- Including keywords in the texts (SEO)
- Providing correct for the specific market variant of French
- Ensuring the consistency of prepared content
- Close cooperation with Poznań-based internal Coordinators and linguists team, project managers, different departments
- Participation in internal trainings on how to write the content according to some standards or requirements
- French native speaker (bi or multi-lingual)
- Demonstrable perfect level of written French (this will be checked as a part of the recruitment process)
- Experience in proofreading, editing and content creation
- Ability to do multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient with MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word most of all)
- Eagerness to learn and improve based on the received feedback
- Attention to detail, patience
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Additional languages welcome
- Remote job but if you are based close to Poznań – even better!
- B2B contract
- International environment and access to the latest e-commerce know-how
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects for top well-known international brands