Sr. Analyst, Programmatic
- 150 W Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The Senior Programmatic Analyst owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Senior Programmatic Analyst to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Analysts. Senior Programmatic Analyst train Programmatic Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with digital bid management platforms or digital advertising tools such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Amazon, Verizon Media, Adobe Ad Cloud, and/or Vistar. Active campaign optimization efforts is a must. Senior Programmatic Analysts must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
• Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
• Execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns and programs for agency clients while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
• Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with programmatic customers through exceptional client service
• Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
• Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
• Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
• Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
• Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
• Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
• Oversee campaign QA process
• Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
• Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Campaign Specialists, helping to support campaigns
• Attend client meetings, as needed
• Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
• Present strategies and performance to clients both on the phone and in person
• Four-year college degree
• 2+ years of experience in programmatic buying and planning, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
• Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
• Understanding of interactive media planning elements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
• Experience with TRP/GRP preferred
• Prisma experience not required, but definitely a plus.
• Ideal DSP Experience: The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Amazon, Verizon Media, Adobe Ad Cloud, Vistar
• Incredible attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong desire to contribute to a team
• Great presentation skills
• Datorama experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.