Sr. Associate, Digital Content
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Spark Foundry New York is seeking a Sr. Associate to oversee digital and content investment and ideation for a major retail brand! The Sr. Associate will perform tasks to include:
· Oversee content digital programs from brief to execution.
· Participate in ideation sessions and brief partners on what is required of them to fulfill brand objectives in the direct IO/content space.
· Work closely with partner agencies and brand team to ensure programs are in line with overarching strategies.
· Project manage programs from proposal stage through end date including; concept development/negotiation, brand approval, reporting and optimizations
· Assist in creation of client led proposals including but not limited to: Strategy and Tactical Recommendations, proposal analysis, vendor briefings, and creative / production kick off calls
· Participation and scheduling of relevant vendor meetings to ensure we are well versed in the digital and content marketplace
· Detail oriented and able to creatively assess concepts and assets to ensure it is brand safe, aligned with the brand equity and within creative guidelines
· Creative, passionate about the industry with a strong desire to do good work and bring forth new and innovative thinking
· Collaborative, a true team player that will work well collaborating with internal and external teams
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2+ years of media buying, planning, and recommendation experience in an agency environment
• Demonstrates experience buying and planning across multiple platforms
• Experience working in a client-facing capacity
• Experience using paid media to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
• Proficiency in MS Suite: Excel, Word, Microsoft office, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.