- Hickson Rd, Barangaroo NSW 2000, Australia
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest –in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that. At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve. By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new. Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivalled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients. We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you. To learn more, visit www.sparkfoundryww.com
The purpose of the Account Coordinator is an integral role and is responsible for and manages the administrative, junior investment and planning duties within the team.
Working closely with the Planner Buyer & Account Managers to ensure that work delivered to clients is of superior quality and best in class.
Skills will evolve and on the job training will form a large part of the role.
You will develop their media skills in the role, gaining important on the job training including exposure to proprietary and industry buying tools.
You will liaise with not only your own team but will also have exposure to the investment and digital teams.
- Manage the day to day administration across a portfolio of brands/products
- Develop client and media relationships
- Develop strong internal working relationships
- Attendance at NGEN/specific training
- Collate reports that cover all aspects of client’s media investment: schedules, reports, budgeting, material instructions, confirmations, post analysis
- Ensure general admin is accurate and timely
- Build good relationships with clients roster agencies and suppliers
- Execute TV buys including weekly/daily tracking, optimisation and reporting.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in relevant field
- 3-6 month experience within a media agency
- Understanding of Australian media
- Good communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Good presentation skills
- General computer skills (good excel skills required)
- Has the ability to work well within a team environment
- Willingness to learn and progress within the role
- Has the ability to develop strong relationships with the media and clients
Amazing Work Perks & Social Environment such as Lunches, Parties, Bonus Annual Leave and Flexible Working Conditions just to name a few.