COMPETITIVE (RESEARCH) SR EXECUTIVE
- Carrer d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Publicis Media companies believe in exploring new perspectives. Looking at things differently. Turning structure upside down, back to front and sideways. Excited by what we might find.
So we think big, and we act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. Approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset.
Individually we’re great. But as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges.
Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective, and deliver a new kind of ROI.
We blend data, technology and brilliant specialists to:
- Find new opportunities for our clients
- Scout out new opportunities
- Grow our client business
As a Research Executive, you will be part of the exclusive team for one of the most important clients of the group both in Spain and worldwide.
Strategy Global Hub
- Consolidation and correction of competitive data received from assigned local markets.
- Consolidation of Sell-out data.
- Build required local/global reports:
- Monthly investment and GRP reports.
- Ad hoc reports as required.
- Coordinate assigned local markets and gathering the information from each of them.
- Guide assigned local markets on best practices for Puig/Category competitive analysis.
- Assist assigned local markets for any technical incident with the Competitive process.
Digital Global Hub
- Collaborate with Digital Team in case either Research Competitive o Digital Team require to gather or analyze Digital data.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree: Ideally In Marketing or Advertising & Public Relations.
- + 2 years of experience in similar projects
- Advanced English level (C1)
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Puig, Visa and more.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.